In ongoing effort to make Varsity Blue not only GREAT e-blog but also PLEASING site, Tim and me took in STRONG web design seminar on e-blogs. VBe-B has new feature help no just for READERS but also for BROWSERS, no sugar coat… just our epinion.
What makes new e-blog design so much better than old design? Love the analysis, you guys are awesome.
I’ll hang up and listen,
Barry- Great question! New design has following features:
- Layed out in a convinient, tabular way.
- New stylish, blinking, text based banner.
- High contrast, maize and blue color scheme.
- New scrolling marquee for important news at top of page!
- Awesome animated flame .gifs!
- Netscape 4.0 compliant!
We believe it is important to put STRONGEST content in position to MAKE IMPACT. New e-blog will help achieve this goal for ENTIRE SITE.
If you guys have any issues with the new site (I’ve heard there’s some problems in Mosaic), let me know in the comments. Also, if you know why the midi file I embedded isn’t playing, let me know. That’s a key feature that currently is working.