OK, These posts might become more common in the offseason as there isn’t a ton of actual news to report/analysis to undertake.
- As reported by several other outlets over the weekend, Michigan’s pursuit of Greg Paulus has come to an end. I was basically indifferent on the Paulus situation, and I hope the Wolverines can bring in Jason Forcier, who can be a depth player and a mentor to his little brother.
- The Wolverine Blog’s Ace Anbender cut a Tate Forcier Highlight from the spring game:
- The Athletic Department reports that student season ticket sales are down, and they expect overall non-renewal rate to increase as well. Something tells me they won’t have a problem filling those seats with fans on the waitlist.
- Odd situation with a “commit or not?” for the Wolverines yesterday, regarding DC LB Javarie Johnson (final answer: not). More on this situation later today or tomorrow in a Recruiting Update.
- Catch up with the Michigan Baseball team’s progress in the weekend recap of the Michigan State series. Formerly’ll have a more long-term analysis for you later this week.
3 Comments so far
More Blog Post
Next Post: Men’s Lacrosse Weekend Report
Previous Post: Weekend Recap: Michigan State